Friday, May 28, 2010

Finished!!!

I am now finished with my game demo! I think my biggest accomplishment was being able to work in Flash and finish my game demo. I didn't think that I would be able to finish it because thought it was going to be really hard, but with the help of my team mates and other classmates we finally finished! I think my biggest struggle with this was doing the actions for my game demo. When i first started working in Flash I had know idea of what to do, or how to do anything, but I now know a lot about Flash. The thing I liked most about this class was working in a team because without working with them I don't think I would be able to do it by myself. The thing I least liked about this class was that it was really hard and there was a lot of work to do. The advice I would give to a new class based on my experience is that you really need to pay attention, and do not think you won't be able to do something. The thing I liked most about presenting my game demo was that everyone on my team helped out on it. I really enjoyed taking this class this year and had a lot of fun with it, (even though it was a lot of work!)

No comments:

Post a Comment